Eat healthy with these nutritious foods for
low carbs, low calorie diets
Watching the amount of carb you eat is important! We have listed more than 4000 foods with either zero or very low carb foods.
• 2000 plus foods with zero carb foods
• 400 plus foods having carbs less than 1 gm. (per 100 gm. of food item)
• 800 plus foods having carbs less than 5 gm. (per 100 gm. of food item)
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item
• Carbs Calculator - (Please not its for calculating carbs requirement rather calculating daily carbs based on foods)
• BMI Calculator
• Foods listed in order from highest nutrient amount to lowest
• All food items are recommended by USDA*
• Frequent updates
Foods are displayed in order from highest to lowest quantity for carb. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods).
*USDA: United States Department of Agriculture
If you need any updates in the app, please let us know. Your valuable feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find any issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to improve the it.
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, but we are only displaying lists of foods which has zero or very low carbs.
Zero & Low Carb Foods is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Zero & Low Carb Foods (version 2.2) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.